Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Summer Time is Back in Gear!!!

My summer has taken off in full swing! I finished up at school on Friday afternoon! It was a bittersweet ending to the school year because our prinicpal was retiring. She was the only principal that I have worked under, so I was sad to see her leave.

On Sunday, Matt planned an early "Surprise" birthday party for me! He arranged to have a group of our friends meet us at Cinco's for dinner on Sunday night. After dinner, we headed back to our house for more fun! Matt had filled up 100 water balloons, bought several boxes of "Snap-Its" and had stuffed a piniata with candy! Serisouly! I am not joking! My 30 year old husband is still truly a child at heart! The boys had the best time pelting each other with the water balloons! They actually did let the kids in on the fun. Our drive way was covered with wrappers from the snap-its, broken water balloons, and pieces of streamers from the piniata. I had a BLAST! My birthday is actualy June 9, so Matt just kicked off the celebration a week or so early! My friend Natasha is in the market for a camera like mine, so she played with my camera during our party. She taught me how to use the video component on the camera. I am very excited to know how to use that!! Here are some of the snaps that she shot during the party!
Handing out the "Snap-It's"

Natasha's husband, Frank and their youngest son, Harrison

Anna and Ava having a blast together!

Part of the crew watching all the action from the deck.

Harrison chowing down on a piece of cake


For Memorial Day, we headed to our annual spot to view the Dacula Memorial Day parade. Every year it seems to get longer and longer with more tractor and "big truck" entries! It was fun like always though!











I took this picture just for mom, she TOTALLY fits the description! Now she has the contact info for this hillbilly!



Kylie insisted that I take some pictures of the horses for her!

Kamden loved getting the candy to stick it in his "Pock." His "pocks" were overflowing after the parade! They were so full that his pants would not stay up!



After the parade, we headed over to Matt's parents house for a lunch and pool time! Anna and Cate are like little fish in the pool! They LOVE it!


No comments: