Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 11, 2010

Summer Fun!

Matt's sister Haley and her 2 boys, Owen and Copper came to visit from Park City, Utah this week. I love seeing how much the boys have grown each time they come to visit! There is never a dull moment when you get Owen, Cooper, Anna, and Cate together! There is actually never a quiet minute either, but I love seeing them have so much fun together! Those 4 kids could stay in the swimming pool ALL day long!







Wednesday was my 29th birthday too! We celebrated with dinner at Mellow Mushroom (my ABSOLUTE favorite place to eat!) Mom baked me my favorite cake...red velvet and Matt bought me a cookie cake from the Great America Cookie Co! Needless to say, we have been on a MAJOR sugar high around our house the past few days!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kim, I am SO glad you had a Happy Birthday! Your pictures look great!!