Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Hanging out on/in the Hooch!

Matt and I found an awesome new hang out spot last night. A friend of mine told me a while back that there is a neat park on the Chattahochee River in Suwanee, but we had never went to check it out. Today Matt and Kale decided to brave the FREEZING cold temperatures in the water and try to do a little trout fishing. They were numb and did not catch anything, but we all had a grea time! You all know me....of course I had my camera with me! Here are some of the shots that I snapped.

On a side note....I have been asked to photograph my first wedding tomorrow night. It is just a small family wedding in Marietta. I am SUPER nervous, but excited at the same time! Wish me luck! Hopefully you will see pictures posted later this week....pictures posted = successful shoot!















1 comment:

nLk said...

hope the wedding went well! you're really great at photography...i always love your pictures, so i think it's a good new job for you :)