Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th of July!

I love the 4th of July!!! Ever since Matt and I started dating, we have always spent the morning of the 4th at the Dunwoody Parade. It is always so much fun watching the kids get so excited by all the floats, fire trucks, police cars, and candy!! This year, 2 military helicopters flew over the parade. That was by far, the coolest part of the parade to me! After the parade, we headed to Matt's parents house for some absolutely delicious sub sandwiches!







After we left Dunwoody, he hit the road to my aunt and uncle's house on Lake Burton for a 4th of July cookout/50th wedding anniversary party!! We had an awesome time up there and got to watch the fireworks on the lake! It is always so beautiful and so relaxing at their house! I LOVE IT!








Yes, we do have a fleece blanket out in July! Believe it or not, it actually got cool in the mountains while we were waiting on the fireworks!

This was truly a perfect 4th of July!!

1 comment:

Josh and Donna said...

next time you're at lake burton, email me...you're only 20 mins from us!