Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 29, 2009

Shooting the Hooch!

One of the things on my list of things to do this week was to go tubing down the Chattachooche River. "Up The River Outfitters" is right of Highway 20 in Buford and for $9, you can rent a tube, paddle, lifejacket, and get the shuttle ride to the river. We took the 2 hour trip and froze our feet off! Matt told me that the Chattahooche River was cold, but I didn't imagine that it would be as cold as it actually was. We floated downriver from Buford Dam to the bridge at Hway 20. When we got home, I did a little research on the temperature of the water. It typically varies between 50 and 65 degrees all year long. No wonder our feet were numb when we got out!! I took a disposable camera on the ride, but will have to wait to get them developed before I can post them! I'll have them up later this week!!!

No comments: