Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Family Pictures

Yes, we seriously had family portraits taken with our dogs!! Kerri sent me a coupon for a free picture package at The Picture People, so we got the crazy idea to take the dogs! Everyone else has a blog to post pictures of their kids, we post pictures of our pups! Maybe one day the focus of the blog will turn to babies, but for now we are content with focusing on the dogs! We had to take them into The Mall of GA through the service entrance. If you have ever been around our dogs, they are not always the most well behaved, so I was a little nervous about taking them. They actually did great and we had a lot of fun with it! If you would have told me four years ago, that I would be taking dogs into The Mall of GA to have family portraits taken, I would have laughed....guess you never say never!

Everyone had to clean up before we went to get the pictures made. Harley is not normal, he actually likes getting a bath. He will just stand under the faucet and let the water run all over him. Tiger is the exact opposite, he will cower down and try to get under the bed when he hears the bath water running!

Waiting patiently in the car for our appointment time! I love taking pictures of our dogs in the car!

We had to wait for someone to unlock the service entrace door for us.

The "behind the scence" tour of The Mall of GA. Who knew that this even existed??

The dogs first elevator ride! Harley is just a go with the flow kind of dog. Tiger was a little more skeptical about getting into the elevator!

Just playing with the props while waiting on the photographer!

Tuckered out from all the excitement!


The final products!

These are just 2 of the ones that we got. I will add more later!


They actually asked us to sign a model release form so they can put our pictures out on display. Next time you walk past The Picture People at The Mall of GA, take a look to see if Harley and Tiger are on display!

We're heading out camping tomorrow, so (all 2 of you that actully read our blog) check back soon for a new post!

5 comments:

Cathy D said...

I love the pics. You both look like very proud parents!!

Cecilia said...

I think it's precious. Bri wouldn't go for it, but I agree, they are definitely part of the family!

Unknown said...

I Love it!!

Unknown said...

BTW I LOVE your shirt.... Where'd you get it?

Matt and Kim said...

I got that shirt at New York and Co last summer. I love it too! It is really comfy!