Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 13, 2009

A Blog Worthy Deal!

I LOVE finding a good deal!!! I am not one to hide my good deals from other either. Some people would rather everyone think that they pay full price for things rather than scrounging around for a good deal. That is MOST DEFINITELY not me! When someone compliments something that I am wearing, I usually say "Thanks! I got it at __ for 90% off!" The most incredible deal that I have found in a while was a few days ago at Bath & Body Works. I am sure that most women know they are having their Semi-Annual clearance sale. I wanted to get some candles while they had them for 75% off. We picked out a couple of the 15 oz jar candles for the house, expecting to pay $4.87 for them instead of the original price of $19. We got up to the resiter and 2 of the scents that we picked up were ringing up for $1.95!!! That's right $1.95!!!! We ran back to get several more of these!!! WHAT A DEAL! A $20candle for $2.00. That is cheaper than Wal-Mart candles! I just had to share!!! Our house will be smelling like Wild Sage and Strawberry Patch for the next year or so!!!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a GREAT deal Kim! I'm a candle lover and a BABW lover too!