Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Our First Blog!


Okay, so we are new to the blogging world, but I figured since I read about everyone else's lives through their blogs, you could read about ours! Matt is currently in the process of trying out for several different fire departments in the metro Atlanta area, and I am out of school for the summer, so we have a lot of time at home together! Therefore, we have spent most of our summer being lazy on Lake Lanier! (Matt is absolutely obsessed with fishing and I love to lay out in the sun and read a good book, so we are a perfect pair!) I start summer school on Monday, but it is only 3 hours a day Monday-Thursday for 4 weeks, so I can't complain! The life of a teacher is WONDERFUL (especially June and July)!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay Kim!! I can't wait to keep up with you through blogs!!

Josh and Donna said...

woo hoo, another blog! love it.