Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 27, 2008

OH MY GOODNESS!

Okay, so we live in a townhome, so of course we are up close and personal with our neighbors. We hear each other outside walking the dogs, we hear each other when we pull into our driveways, we see each other every time we walk outside. We're cool with that! Here is what I am not down with.....we have a man that lives across the street who does not like to close his blinds (including the blinds in his bathroom!) On several occasions, I have been outside at night watering my roses and look up to see him standing NAKED in his bathroom. I don't know if he realizes how many people can actually see him standing there drying himself off like a monkey or if he just really doesn't care! This man can raise his legs up so high it is almost un-human looking. He dries himself off better than anyone I have ever known! I have a really hard time facing him in the daylight hours. I mean, what do you say?



Some of you may have seen on the news a few months ago that Suwanee had a streaker on the loose. Well, that was also in our neighborhood! One of my friends that I teach with was the one who called the cops on him! They finally caught him a few weeks later. Maybe there is something about Suwanee Station that says "It's okay, go ahead and show us what you've got!"

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, this cracks me up!

Cathy D said...

That is awful...wait, is he good looking?? It sounds kind of like "The Ugly Naked Guy" from "Friends"!

Matt and Kim said...

Nope, not good looking at all! If he was, there would be a picture posted :>)