Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Calm after the storm

It came another big storm here in Suwanee again this afternoon. Our flowers and plants are thanking God for the rain right now! After the storm passed, I looked out our bedroom window and saw the biggest and most beautiful rainbow I have ever seen. We could see it from the beginning to the end. As we stood looking at its beauty, another one began to appear behind it! It truly was amazing! A few minutes later, the rainbow faded and the sky turned a wicked yellow color. That is when I grabbed my camera to take the picture of the flag. With the 4th of July right around the corner, I couldn't resist posting this picture! Matt has always been amazed (sometimes even obsessed) with the weather, but tonight it truly amazed me too!