Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

When to find the time....



Updating the blog has definitely not been of high priority on my list of things to do! Most of you have seen many of my pictures and read updates on our life with our sweet baby girl on facebook. However, I do realize that not everyone is on facebook (which I do not understand, hahaha!) For those of you "Anti-Facebookers" here is a little update on our new life!

I have taken the easy way out this past month and a half by posting the shutterfly books that I have created of Raegan on the blog instead of uploading pictures directly to it! We are finally sort of getting into a routine and I feel like I am able to start getting some things done now! Raegan has truly ROCKED our world (in a good way of course!). I never imagined how much our lives would change once she arrived! We have always been on time or early for things...now we have to start getting ready 2+ hours early instead of the 30 minutes that we used to take! There have been many times that I start to get her dressed and we change clothes 3 or 4 times because she spits up all over herself before I can even finish getting her dressed! Enough babbling....everyone knows that we all love blogs because of the pictures!! I have taken over 2000 pictures of her since she was born, so these are truly just a taste of some of my favorites from the past couple of weeks!










No comments: