Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Shutterfly!

If you can't tell, I absolutely LOVE Shutterfly!!! I had gotten several $20 coupons when we registered at various places and I also have gotten several coupons for free photo books!! I do not let good coupons go to waste!! I have tried to be a "scrapbooker" many times, but I get so behind that I get overwhelmed. It also is hard to do if you don't have hours at a time to sit down to work on a scrapbook because of all the mess that you have to drag out!!! So I am naming myself a "digital scrapper!" These shutterfly photo books are reasonably priced and they are so fun to get in the mail!!! I LOVE SHUTTEFLY!!! And no, I am not getting another free coupon for promoting for them!!! Below is my latest photobook creation!

No comments: