Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 8, 2010

Gwinnett County Teacher of the Year Banquet

I got the honor of attending the Gwinnett County Teacher of the Year Banquet last Thursday evening. I was super excited about this event because some of the previous TOTY's at my school had told me how special they make you feel on this night. The dinner was held at the Gwinnett Center and it was SUPER nice! They served a delicious candle lit dinner and then honored all of the TOTY's from every Gwinnett County Public School. Here are some pictures from our evening out!








I am usually the one behind the camera! I kept telling Matt, that's enough picture taking! Now I know how everyone feels when I am around with my camera!

Have you ever seen a corsage so huge?? It kept pulling my cardigan down all night! It did have a great aroma though!


Me and my new principal, Mrs. Chris Godfrey

I am on the BIG screen receiving my plaque and check!

What a beautiful (and extremely heavy) corsage!

Showing off my plaque!




No comments: