Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Another Family Picture Session


An old friend of mine that I used to work with contacted me a while back and asked if I could take some photo's of her family sometime this fall. We met today at Sims Lake Park in Suwanee and it was absolutely perfect! The leaves were AMAZINGLY beautiful! Matt and I got there about 30 minutes early because I always like to scope out some good spots for pictures. The park was COVERED with photographers! One family was having a picture taken of their 2 boys who were sitting on top of a fence that was about 4 feet tall. As soon as we walked up, one of the boys fell off the fence backwards onto his head. EMT Matt went straight to work (even with his torn rotator cuff!) He stayed on scene and kept the mom and boy calm until the ambulance arrived. The boy was fine, but had a huge knot on his head! Okay, but back to the picutres.....Here are some of my favorite shots of the Dollar Family!


























No comments: