Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Family Photo Shoot

My friend Carrie had asked me a while back if I could do a photo shoot with her whole family at a little farm near her parents house. So, yesterday Matt and I loaded up the camera and headed to Bowman, Georgia. Every time I go to small towns like Bowman, it makes me want to live out in the country! Then I come home and realize how much I LOVE being 10 minutes from Target and the mall. We would definitely save some money if we lived in a town like Bowman, because there is VERY little to spend money on! In the 2 hours that we spent on this little farm, I took nearly 1,000 pictures. Needless to say, I have been editing my little heart out all day. My fingers have actually cramped up from all of the editing! As you already know, I have a really hard time narrowing down my favorites. Here is just a glimpse at the many that I took! Aren't they all the cutest families you have ever seen??
























div>



























Mom an Dad wiall the girls

A grand finale of the photo shoot.......DOG PILE!

No comments: