Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 4, 2010

Happy 25th Anniversary!

We got to celebrate 25 years of marriage with my cousin Daryl and his wife Vicky this weekend! This is the mother and father of the groom at the wedding reception that I photographed 2 weekends ago. They have just been party animals lately! Twenty-five years in something to celebrate! Congratulations you two!!

I have some weird obsession with photographing food! All of the colors just stand out and make i look so pretty in pictures!


Katie, Daryl and Vicky's daughter, and her Grandaddy Ray (my Uncle Ray)


This is their orignial Guest Book from their wedding in 1985. The guests at the 25th Anniversary Party signed in this book! How cool is that??





This is what the cake cutting picture looks like 25 years after the wedding! LOVE IT!


Me and my mom with Karter

No comments: