Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Consistency

Warning: This is not a typical blog post for me. There are no pictures
associated with what is on my mind tonight!
I have been thinking this week how inconsistent I am in everything that I do. Honestly, the only thing that I am consistent with is being unconsistent! I get on these bandwagons doing things and stick with them for about a week or so, then I move on. Sure, there are some things that I continue to do on a regular basis, like take pictures, eat, play with the dogs, spend time with Matt, etc. My desire to do other things though just come and go.
I made tutu's for a while, and still do when I have an order come in. I scrapbook for a while, then put that stuff away when I get bored with it. I love to read, but there will be months when I don't pick up a book. Exercise is another thing that is so hard for me to do consistently! I had decided this summer I would get up early each morning and do my workout DVD before heading off to summer school. Yeah, that totally did not happen! I have the hardest time getting up in the mornings and would much rather get 45 more mintues of sleep than exercise! I have been going to the gym in the afternoons when Matt gets off work, but even that takes some serious motivation! Does anyone else have a problem keeping things consistent? or am I the only one out there who struggles with this???
I promise, my next blog post will have some pictures assosciated with it!!! Pictures are so much more fun than words!

2 comments:

Jason and Pamela said...

I'm the same!!! Especially with exercise...and getting up in the mornings!

Cecilia said...

Nope, I'm the same way!!