Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Celebrate!!!

Glitter Graphics  http://www.graphicsgrotto.com

Okay, so I lied in my last post when I said that my next Blog Post would be about our weekend camping trip. We got some SUPER EXCITING news today that I just had to share though!! MATT PASSED HIS NATIONAL REGISTRY EMT WRITTEN EXAM TODAY!!!!!!!!!!

I never doubted his ability to pass, but this has been a long 6 months! Matt has been worrying about this test for several months now. He has spent numerous hours studying and hitting the books. Today was his day to SHINE and he did!!! Now that he passed, he is Nationally Certified as an EMT-Intermediate. I am so proud of all of his hard work and effort and the fact that he NEVER gave up!! Thanks for the continued prayers and support!


Starting tomorrow he will be heading to the Fire Academy. In the dead heat of summer, his physical abilities are going to be put to the test inside burning buildings! A while back we went to a "Community Fair" that DeKalb Fire and Police were holding. There was a firetruck there with a sticker on the truck that said "We are running in when even the roaches are running out!" I think that sums up the job pretty good!!! Please continue to pray for him and his class!!

No comments: