Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Photo Shoot with the Hildreth Kids

I went to Sims Lake Park in Suwanee with my sister and her 4 kids yesterday to take some shots of them. They turned out really good. I LOVE black and white pictures! I think black and white photographs are so classic. I do have to say that it is virtually impossible to get 4 kids to look at the camera and smile all at the same time. I've think I've learned how to play a slideshow within a blog post, so I didn't have to upload all 100+ pictures that I took of them! Still looking for volunteers for more "practice" photo shoots!


















2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great job Kim! I LOVE Black and whites too!! BTW anytime you'd like to chase my little man around, feel free to let me know! :)

Jason and Pamela said...

Wonderful pictures!!! I don't think you need a class at all. You could do this professionally!