Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter

What a beautiful day Easter was. After church, we headed up to my grandparents house in Toccoa for an afternoon of family, food, and fun. I tried my best to only post the best ones, but I have such a hard time narrowing them down! I guess I should look into one of the slideshow programs to start posting my pictures with! That way I don't have to upload each individual one and I wouldn't have to pick which ones to put on the blog!

On a side note, I have decided that I could have a blog for nothing but picutures. I rarely have much to say, I just want to share my photos!















If you think it is hard to get kids to cooperate to take pictures, try taking pictures with Matt! We had over 20 picture taken, and only 2 of them turned out decent!









No comments: