Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Photography

As you all know from my blog, I LOVE taking pictures. Too bad the only thing that we have around our house to take pictures of is our dogs!! Since I got my new camera at Christmas, I have been working on my "photography" skills. I really want to start taking photos of kids and families, so I needed some people to practice on. I went to my friend (and co-worker) Carrie's house yesterday morning to play around with her kids. I had a great time and,in my opinion, ended up with some pretty good shots! I told Carrie that I wanted to practice on her kids because no matter how bad the photographer was, the photos would turn out great because her kids are so stinking cute! If you are looking for an amature to take some "non-professional" shots of your kids or family, let me know! I am looking for some more people to practice on!!!


Sweet Karis, almost 3 years old

Adorable Cabe, 5 years old


Handsome Camden, 7 years old















No comments: