Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Photography

If you have read the post below, you already know that Matt got me a new camera for Christmas! I am thinking about taking some photography classes once things slow down a little bit around here! Here are some of my photographs from the past two days. I have several other places that I want to go this week to photograph! I will be sure to post those as well! There is a Christmas post below with "people" pictures!















1 comment:

Jason and Pamela said...

Ok, first of all I LOVE your haircut! It is so cute! What camera did you get? I got one too, but haven't played with it yet...just bought the memory card tonight. Let me know if you find a photography class. I thought about taking one too. They're going to have a class at Hebron on Jan. 6 at 5:30 that I'm thinking about going to.