Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Fun, Fun, Fun!

I have a serious new addiction! I have take over 500 pictures since Christmas day! I know that I will never print all of these pictures or even save them all, but it is so much fun snapping them! I would love to take some family shots, but still need some practice with lighting and things before I take on that task! Once I master it, I will need someone to be my guinea pig!! I have taken so many pictures of the dogs now that they don't even move when they see me coming towards them with my camera.

We had Matt's family over for dinner tonight before his sister Haley and her 2 boys, Owen and Cooper fly back home to Park City, UT tomorrow. It is always so much fun (and also so very loud) when we get the 4 kids together to play. They ran up and down our stairs, climbed all over the couch, jumped and yelled all night! Our house is not very kid friendly (the only "toys" we have are a bag of JENGA blocks), but the kids managed to entertain themselves just fine! I was sad to say goodbye to Haley, Owen, and Cooper tonight! They grow and change so much when you don't get to see them very often!

Tomorrow we are heading to "The Farm" in Oglethorpe County (as long as the rain holds off) for more pictures and fun! More pictures = more blogging! I am sure you will be sitting on the edge of your seat waiting on my next post!

I absolutely LOVE being on Winter Break!!!! I wish it would last 2 more weeks!














1 comment:

Cecilia said...

Looks like you've been having lots of fun. Hope the first week back goes well!