Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Magical Nights of Lights!





I am totally not a spontaneous person, but sometimes I think it is more fun to just do totally random things, instead of having every minute of every day planned out! It seems like I always have a plan for everything. Whether it is what time we are going to leave for something, or where we are going to meet, or where we will eat. Last night, Matt's brother called and said he was going to take Anna and Cate to Lake Lanier's Magical Nights of Lights show. He wanted to stop by our house to visit before they went. We spontaneously decided to join them and we had a great time! It is so much fun to see a child's amazement at all the Christmas lights there! I am going to try to be spontaneous and random more often! I am also trying to learn to tell people "No!" Saying "NO" is going to be my New Years Resolution! (Miriam, I am not refering to you asking about the tutu! I enjoy making those!)






No comments: