Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Kale's Graduation





Where has the time gone? I cannot believe that Kale graduated from high school today! Dacula High School, Class of 2009!! As I was sitting at his ceremony this morning, I started thinking that I can't believe that it has been 10 years since I graduated! Time really does fly! Kale's graduation ceremony was held at the Gwinnett Arena. I wish that I could have gotten some better "up close" pictures during the ceremony, but the zoom just wasn't powerful enough. Oh well! We got plenty of pictures afterwards. We all went to lunch to celebrate at Ippilito's. Then I had to head back to work for the rest of the afternoon. We're having a party for him on Saturday, so there will be plenty more pictures to follow to commemorate his HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATION!!!


Here is a clip of the graduation where Kale gets his diploma!!


There he is waiting to be called!!

The Class of 2009!! Time to CELEBRATE!




I just loved the look on Karson's face in this picture!



Kale and Megan after the ceremony.

No comments: