Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 9, 2009

I was tagged

I was tagged

I was tagged by my friend Miriam. I have to tell 6 different facts about myself that most people do not know, then tag 6 other bloggers.

Here are the rules.
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules.
3. Tell 6 things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 other bloggers by linking to them.
5. Go to each person's blog and leave them a comment to let them know they've been tagged.

Here are my facts:
1. I love to take naps, any time of day. Morning, Noon, Evening, I don't care!
2. I, like Miriam, started Kindergarten at Dacula Elementary (1/2 days) and graduated from Dacula High School. I never had to change schools growing up!
3. I knew that I wanted to be a special education teacher when I was in Mrs. Davidson's class in the 4th grade. She always had me take a fellow student who had learning difficulties out in the hallway. I knew from that point on that I would also enjoy working with special educaiton students!
4. Matt and I are Mexican food junkies! We eat Mexican at least once a week, but usually two times!
5. I have an absolute FEAR of going to the dentist! I went for the first time in 3 years last month. I get so sick at my stomach when I walk into their office!
6. I LOVE to bargain shop! Very rarely do I buy clothes, shoes, things for the house, etc, unless it is at least 50% off! Just ask the girls that I teach with! I can get some amazing deals! My best deal lately was buying 4 pairs of pants at New York & Co for just $15.00. Yeah, that's right, 4 pairs for $15!!! I love BARGAINS!

Now I am tagging: Stephanie, Amy, Donna, Anne, and Kerri

Play along if you want!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kim...We are SO much alike! We LOVE Mexican too.... and eat it often. I Love to bargin shop, but rarley buy things for myself. I have begun to use coupons (within the past few months) and I am now even saving a ton of money on food! Other than the fact that we both went to Dacula schools all of our lives, I can't stand the dentist either. I finally found one that I love, but that took way too long. I had already been damaged for life! I have a VERY bad gag reflex and when I was little I threw up at the dentist...The crazy guy made me clean up my own thrown up...I was like 8! Now, I do okay...I just tell myself the whole time "breathe though your nose..breathe through your nose."