Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Anna!!

It is truly hard to believe that just 5 years ago, there were no nieces and no nephews in my life. Now, I have 7 with another one on the way! I can't believe how fast 5 years has flown by! We celebrated Anna's 5th birthday on Saturday. Haley and the boys were able to surprise everyone by flying in for the day. I love seeing Anna, Owen, Cate, and Cooper together playing. The 4 of them have more energy and never seem to slow down! I hope you had a wonderful birthday Anna!!!!















I am not sure what has been going on with my pictures lately. They don't show up when I an creating a post. Sorry that there is no organization or notes about the pictures! It's all messed up! Any ideas?

No comments: