Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 25, 2008

In the Spirit of Halloween......

I started thinking back to Halloween costume parties that I have attended. I have to say that my senior year of college was the most fun! All of my roommates and our boyfriends all dressed us and went to a party together. In the picture above, standing up we have Charles, dressed as Richard Simmons; Julie, dressed as a very big flower; Sandy, the angel, Jeff, the doctor. Sitting is Laura, the ferry; Me, the Harley Biker Chick; and Matt, the hunter. This was typical apparel for Matt during this time of year!


Me and Sandy at UGA/UF game
While I had the scanner out, I decided to scan some other fun pictures from our college days. After watching the DAWGS win again tonight, I decided to post my favorite UGA Football game pictures! Several of these are from Georgia/Florida games....in honor of next week's game!
Laura, Me, and Julie at Auburn
Me and Erika in Jacksonville
Me, Amanda, Kristy, and Erika a
Jule (senior year roommate) in Jacksonville
Whitney, Me, Sherri, and Cecil in Jacksonville
Now don't get me wrong, I love my life now as a married woman; but college days were so much fun! I mean who wouldn't enjoy going to class for only 2 or 3 hours a day, napping until noon if you wanted to, revolving your weekend plans around the football schedule, and hanging out with friends all the time. It's funny to think back at how stressed we were but how little we had going on or to worry about.

2 comments:

Josh and Donna said...

great pics! what will you be this year?

kristymasterson said...

oh the college days. fun pictures!