Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 6, 2008

You won't believe this!




You really aren't going to believe this! Last night, Matt and I were eating at our favorite Mexican restaurant, when a lady came over to our table and asked if we drove a small black pick-up truck, we said no and she went on. Then our waiter asked if we drove a Honda mini-van, again, we said no. We asked him what was going on and he said the black truck had rolled into the van. Once we finished eating, we were walking out and realized the black truck was right behind my Jeep so we weren't going to be able to go anywhere until it was moved. As we got closer, we realized it was not just behind my jeep but it had NAILED my Jeep!!! The owner of the black truck walked out of the grocery store about 15 minutes later and said "Oops, I guess it popped out of gear!" Can you believe that? I am telling you, we have the absolute worst luck of anyone!!! We just had to laugh about it! I mean, my car got hit in the parking lot by an unmanned rolling truck! UNBELIEVABLE! At least the guy had insurance and no one was hurt!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Goodness me Kim! Poor thing! By the way... what is your favorite Mexican resturant? Stacy and I (along with Micah Man) are Mexican lovers!! We LOVE to try different ones, but our favorite one is a little shack of a place in Winder called El Camino, we went on Thursday night!

Matt and Kim said...

We eat at El Potro in Buford. It is off Buford Highway and 20 beside Big Lots! They have the cheapest and best fajitas in town!

Josh and Donna said...

crazy!! i've never heard of such. popping out of gear? wierd!