Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 25, 2008

Bored!

I have been so bored lately! Living off of a teachers salary, and the outrageous gas prices have kept us close to home most of the summer. Matt and I have gotten into a routine of getting up, going to the gym, eating lunch, and playing Gin Rummy! That's is typically what our day consists of! Maybe it is a sign that I am ready to go back to school, but I know that once we do go back in a week I will long for the boring days of summer again! Matt has his first panel interview with the City of Smryna fire department next Friday morning, so please keep him in your prayers!! Since he has already passed his physical and written test for Smyrna, the panel interview should be one of the last really difficult parts of the process! Who knew that it would take over 6 months to get on with the fire department?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can not imagine being bored and wanting to go back to work! I loved my job and I loved the kids, but there was always so many more fun things to do than work! Maybe you should have a baby Kim, then you won't be so bored!! LOL