Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Sad times!

  What do you mean summer is over???  Does that mean that we actually have to start going to bed and getting up early again?  NOOOOO!!!!!!

Sad times have arrived.....I go back to work tomorrow!  Raegan and I have definitely formed quite a bond this summer and I am pretty sure that there will be tears tomorrow morning when I drop her off with her babysitter....my tears of course!  I'm sure that Raegan is going to actually enjoy being back with her sitter because she will get to see her friends and have other kids to play with again!  

I am blessed to have a job that allows be to spend the summer with her and just blessed to have a job, period!  However, I am sad to have to leave my sweet baby girl!  Hopefully we will get back into school mode quickly!  Now, bring on the cooler weather and fall since we are BACK TO SCHOOL!


No comments: