Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

My Latest Obsession!

Not long after Raegan was born, I discovered an etsy shop that made the cutest little headbands! I placed several orders from this girl and got so many compliments every time Raegan wore one (which was just about every time we went anywhere!).  After really looking at each of them, I decided to try to make some myself......as you can see, I figured it out and I am addicted!  The other night we were going out to dinner with some friends and I asked Matt if we had time for me to make her a headband to match her dress.  He just laughed at me and said, "Um, no!"  I have also had a couple people place custom orders for their little girlies!!  It is so much fun dressing Raegan up!!!  I have to give Pinterest some of the credit for teaching me how to make some of the flowers!