Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Photo Session #2

Saturday evening I got to do a "multi-purpose" session with one of my dear friends and co-workers that I have had the honor of co-teaching with for the past 7 years! Diane's daughter, Sarah recently got engaged so she had asked me if I would be interested in doing an engagement session for her and Tyler, her fiance. Then Diane started thinking that maybe they would go ahead and have some family pictures done was well since they had not had any taken since Rich was 2 years old.....as you can tell in the pictures Rich is a teenager now! Sarah and Tyler's love for each other was so evident in every picture that I took. While they were posing, he kept telling her that she was the most beautiful girl in the world and just how much he loved her! Then he kept asking me if I needed any more shots of them kissing. They were ADORABLE!




















1 comment:

Cecilia said...

Great job! You are really talented!