Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 24, 2011

22 Week Update

I can't believe that I am already over halfway though my pregnancy! I still have been incredibly blessed and have not been sick AT ALL and really have not had any "signs of pregnancy" other than my expanding midsection and feeling those little kicks every now and then! We went for our detailed ultrasound last week and everything is measuring just as it should and we got confirmation that it is definitely a GIRL!!!

We are currently in the process of cleaning out our guest bedroom to transform it into the nursery. We live in a 2 bedroom townhouse, so making the guest bedroom into the nursery = no guest bedroom! Oh well, I guess our guests will now have to sleep on an air mattress or on the couch! It's really not a big deal considering that our last overnight guest was last July when Chris, Haley and the boys came to stay with us! The nursery furniture has been picked out, but we do not go pick it up until September, so that gives us time to get the room cleaned out!

Our baby girl!
The infamous belly pictures!
My next appointment is later in August, so I will be sure to give another update after that one!

No comments: