Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor Day Weekend

For the past few years we have always had our "Family Campout" over Labor Day weekend and have sweated to death!!! Everyone was so busy this year, that no one had the time to plan it this year. So of course the weather was ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL and FALL LIKE! Early in the week, Matt asked me what our plans were since we weren't camping. I told him that we were going to do absolutely nothing Saturday and Sunday, then enjoy a family cookout on Monday. He suggested that we take a drive to Helen since he had never been there before. Saturday morning we headed to Helen and had a great time! Then we headed home to watch the DAWGS play. Today, we had a cookout with my mom's side of the family at Henderson Falls Park in Toccoa. We had a great holiday weekend! I hope you and your family did as well!

Of course we had to check out the Christmas Cottage in Helen!

Lunch at Cafe International on the River....I experienced my first Ruben Sandwich EVER!
SOOO YUMMY!

















Where's Kamden??

No comments: