Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Senior Year!



My cousin, Nicole will be graduating from Winder Barrow High School in a few weeks. I asked her if I could take some Senior Pictures for her and she willingly agreed. For those of you in the Turner Family, you already know how beautiful Nicole is! She doesn't need to layer on the make up or spend hours getting ready to look good!! Nicole is the kind of girl that can just throw on a t-shirt and some shorts and still look beautiful! I took over 200 pictures in the 2 hours that we were together, and if I may say so myself, I think they turned out pretty good for an amature! You all know from previous postings that I have trouble limiting the number of pictures that I upload, so I've tried my best to pick my favorites!





















No comments: