Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 1, 2009

A Snowy Sunday










We throughly enjoyed our lazy and snowy Sunday!! Now I am just keeping my fingers crossed that the snow and rain turns into ice so there will be no school tomorrow! But who am I kidding? I work in Gwinnett County! We NEVER get snow days! Just let me dream!

We took the dogs for a very short walk in the snow this afternoon, but mostly enjoyed it from the comfort of inside the house! I enjoyed the day by cuddling up in my favorite chair with a warm blanket and a good Danielle Steel book (which I read all 320 pages today!). Tiger was my 65 pound lap dog most of the day, while Harley just sat at my feet for the day. I love lazy Sundays, especially when snow is falling as hard as it did today!

1 comment:

Alison said...

You got a snow day!!!! I was wondering if Gwinnett was going to call off school...you're right, they NEVER do! So I was very happy for all my GCPS friends who get a 3 day weekend. We had out pups out in the snow too. Dogs are the best!!!