Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Our week...

To say that Raegan is a happy baby would truly be an understatement!  This girl is happy 95% of the time.  The other 5% of the time she is either hungry or sleepy.  She hardly ever cries and is always laughing or smiling!  We are TRULY  BLESSED!!!


She is pulling up on everything and is standing without holding on to anything for a few seconds at a time.  She is also doing great walking behind her walker and pushing it all over the place!  

Raegan spends so much time at this gate!  This girl loves her dog!
 

Yay!! Daddy is home from work!  On the weekends when we are home as Matt is getting home from work in the mornings, Rae stands at the window looking for him.  She gets SO excited when she sees him pull into the driveway!


Our babysitter told me about a website called houseparty.com a while back.  Once you register on the site, you can sign up to "Host" different types of parties.  If you are selected to host the party, they send you all kinds of free stuff for your party! I've applied for several, but am never chosen.  NOT THIS TIME!!! I was selected to host a Fisher Price Playdate party!  EVERYTHING was shipped to our door for free!  We got 12 CD's, 12 coloring books, lots of coupons, and 4 AMAZING Fisher Price toys.....ALL FOR FREE!!!! Did I say that yet???  I saw the toys in Target today and they were selling for $39, $44, $29, and $69 !  WE GOT THEM FOR FREE!!!  Raegan is loving playing with them!  I can't wait to have some other kids over for our Fisher Price Playdate!  




To be quite honest, I am ready for these weekly pictures to be over!  It's so hard to remember to have fabric each week and then to take the pictures!  I'm glad that I have stuck with it though because the book that I am putting together is super cute and is going to be a great reminder of how much she changed each and every week! It is truly impossible to keep the fabric smooth and to keep her laying on it while I snap a picture!  I'm sure it is only going to get harder!  I'm looking for someone to make  a quilt out of all the fabric at the end of the year!  If you know of any quilt makers, let me know!


 





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lucky Lucky Lucky! Not only is she a good, easy baby, but she is a doll too! She is So sweet!

Jason and Pamela said...

Agree wholeheartedly about the weekly picture! The past 3 weeks I've been using a blanket that we've had around the house because I didn't have fabric. Aghhh! I also require an assistant to get the picture. :)