Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Memorial Day 2012

I absolutely love going to the Dacula Memorial Day parade each year.  It is such a fun tradition that our family has gone to and sat in the same place for many, many years.  This year I was excited to start the tradition with Raegan!  She totally rocked the stars and stripes in her little outfit that I found at a consignment sale!  She was such a trooper and loved watching all the action before and during the parade.  I was a little worried that the loud noises and sirens would scare her, but she didn't even flinch!  





I love how Kohen and Raegan are looking at each other in this picture!

Decent shot of all the kiddos!

Raegan is such a happy baby!  Especially when she is getting 100% of your attention :>)


Getting some loving from Kylie!


Rae started getting fussy about 20 minutes before the parade ended, but she just kept sitting in my lap watching.  Then I felt her head drop! Poor baby! 

No comments: