Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Some of my favorites....

I can't believe our baby girl is 3 months old now!!! She is such a good baby! She cries when she is hungry, tired, or needs a clean diaper...other than that for the most part, she is just content playing and talking. She still isn't sleeping through the night, but we are getting there. She usually goes to bed around 7:00, gets up around 2:30 to eat, and then gets up again around 6:30. Not too bad of a routine! We've gotten into a pretty good habit of going to bed not long after she does, so we will be investing in some blackout shades when the time changes in a few weeks!! Raegan is such a blessing and we love her so much!!!

Here are just a few of my favorite shots from the past week!

We've decided that she definitely has my dad's eyes. We call them her "GrandBobby" eyes!






3 month picture


1 comment:

Hildreth Family said...

I love those GrandBobby eyes!! So sweet!