Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 22, 2011

35 Weeks!!!

I cannot believe that I am the 35 week point of my pregnancy!! This has absolutely flown by! I still feel great (other than the constant heartburn, no matter what I eat or how many TUMS to take). I'm just starting to get a little uncomfortable at night when trying to roll over in bed, but if those are my worst complaints....I am doing pretty good!!

We have had a couple of baby showers over the past few weeks. At the end of September, my sister threw us a shower with the "Turner family." It was great to have all my aunts, uncles, and cousins get together to celebrate Raegan's arrival. The following weekend my dear friend, Carrie from school gave us a couples shower at her house. Once again, we got tons of goodies! The last week, my special ed team at school gave me a shower where we racked up once again!

I know that you all are just dying to see the absolutely adorable nursery.....but we aren't ready to share pics of that yet! We have something up our sleeve that we will be sharing in the next week or so! I promise to update with pictures of the nursery shortly!






1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow Kim 35 weeks! You are almost there!! BTW it looks like you Totally racked up on baby stuff!!