Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 27, 2011

My update.....

I just finished 2 new posts about the going ons in other peoples lives, so now I figure I can give an update from the Dorminy house! Sadly, I have no new pictures to share of us! I've been using all of my time taking pictures of other people!

I have officially reached the 27 week mark and am starting to feel a little discomfort, but not much! I really started showing in the past week or so. I am pretty sure our baby girl has doubled in size in the past two weeks! I feel her moving ALL the time now. Some nights I have a hard time going to sleep because she is so active! I start my bi-weekly doctors appointments next week!! I truly cannot believe how fast this pregnancy has FLOWN by! Now that school is back in full swing, it is only going to go faster!

We've made absolutely no progress on the nursery! It's still the guest bedroom! That is our goal for September! Get the old furniture moved out and the new furniture moved in! Her closet has definitely made some progress though! Thanks to my sister, Matt's sister, and one of my sister's neighbors our baby girl now has quite a wardrobe to choose from! As soon as we make some progress on her room, you better believe that I will post some pictures!

And the biggest news that I have failed to share with my fellow bloggers.....our baby girl has a name!!!! Her name is Raegan Claire. I wanted to use some form of the name "Ray" because that was my dad's middle name and after he passed away, my Uncle Ray really made sure that we were well taken care of! Matt actually was the first one to suggest the name and I fell in love with it!

Check out the posts below about some of my latest photo sessions!!

No comments: