Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 13, 2011

I'm BACK!

I have taken quite a break from our blog, but I AM BACK!!!!! I was so busy with graduate school and regular school since January that I had put the blog on the backburner! Now that we have a little on on the way though, I figured I better get the blog back up and running! That's right, I said a little one is on the way!!! Just in case you aren't on facebook or haven't heard the news elsewhere, Matt and I are having a baby! I am due November 27!! I go back to the doctor next Monday and we are hoping to find out if it is a boy or a girl at that appointment!!! I'll keep you updated!

I am not going to go back and update you on everything that has happened with us between January and June! You will just have to wonder what we did for those 6 months! I'm starting out with the post below about our vacation to Jekyll Island. I will try to keep the blog updated more often now that it is back up and running!!!

I know you have missed me!!!!

No comments: