Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Another Christmas has come and gone!

I cannot believe that another Christmas has come and gone! It is always makes our house seem so much bigger once all the Christmas decorations are gone though! I can't believe that I didn't take any pictures at my grandparents house this Christmas, so the only ones that I have to post are of me and Matt on Christmas morning! As I said in my last post, Matt had to work on Christmas Eve and Christmas morning. He ended up getting home around 7:30. We headed straight to the Waffle House for breakfast and then to Starbucks for a coffee. Afterwards, we came home to open gifts! Matt went overboard with his gift buying (like he typically does at Christmas!) This year, he bought me a new Apple Laptop. I LOVE MY MAC! He picked out a computer especially for my photo editing. It is awesome! I got him a PS3 for Christmas and he says that it is the best Christmas gift EVER! Men will never be too old to play video games!

Santa came to visit the doggies!


Posted by Picasa


No comments: