Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Deals of the Century

For those of you that know me well, you know that there is nothing that I love more than a good deal! I NEVER pay full price for anything! I got some AWESOME deals at a consignment sale in Suwanee this weekend! I went to the sale 3 different times since Wednesday and bought stuff each trip. Today was 1/2 price day on almost everything! I ended up getting 7 Ann Taylor Loft shirts, an Ann Taylor Loft skirt, an Ann Taylor Loft pair of jeans, 2 other skirts, 2 dresses, 3 more shirts, 3 necklaces, a brand new Vera Bradley purse (with the $71 price tag still on it), another purse, a belt, and 3 pairs of sandals for under $100!!!! I LOVE DEALS!! I bought the cutest dressy sleeveless blouse for $4...now I just need a wedding or a cocktail party to go to this summer so I can wear it! Here are just some of the clothes that I got!


No comments: