Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 3, 2008

Fort Mountain State Park



Matt and I just got home this morning from a 3 night camping adventure at Fort Mountain State Park. We had such a great time! If you ever want to go "leaf looking" in the fall, head up to Fort Mountain in Chatsworth, GA (it's about 18 miles outside of Elijay). It was absolutely beautiful!!! We set up camp in the dark Friday night, so when we woke up on Saturday morning we could not believe how beautiful it was! Saturday we watched the Dawgs get their butts whooped on a 13" tv. On Sunday, Mom and Kale came up to eat lunch with us and to celebrate Matt's birthday. Last night as I was in the camper watching Desperate Housewives (again on the 13" screen), Matt starts screaming for me to look outside. I was hoping that he had spotted a bear (we had been warned that they were on the move this time of year up there), but it was not a bear, it was a SNAKE! I hate snakes more than anything! They totally creep me out and I have nightmares about them, so for me to even post this picture takes some courage!








Matt's birthday breakfast sandwich! It was too hard to pack a birthday cake, so I improvised!





No comments: